Time is limited, as somone once told me, ..."Time is like a bank account that you can only withdraw from" ..its a CRIME to steal someones time, to waste your own is your choice , but when U keep some one else waiting, then U must have no RESPECT for their life????? consider & care for OTHER people...
this is dedicated to some one who NEEDS to learn ..Ana Maras of Montenegro;
but there are GOOD people...
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore ; BalkanREDS. " (this reaction from me was excluded by the "echo" because I am constantly critical of the english media & their xenophobic "lobby"
love Rafa & his family to bits, and you can tell the right things go on with Montse and their family..its disgusting what the previous yankers @ Lfc did to OUR man, he fought alone, against hicks & purslow etc & the stupid xenophobic media and some moronic "sky-washed fans" who even now insult a man who was (is) Lfc 24/7 as much as I love and trust Kenny, never mind hodgson, the great injustice was done to Rafa, and for me there is bad "karma" until it is corrected, (and not with pay offs) ..
good luck with the foundation, you are real GOOD people!!
and you will never walk alone..
most disturbing was seeing mY REdS wearing blue & white sh*te "standards corrupted" (t*rd kit) a bad day 4 Lfc!
- Please, no more jokes about Amy Winehouse. Let’s not become the people who “newspapers” like The Sun would like to sell their rags to. Empathise …it could have been you or your sister or your friend. Most of us have addictions of some kind. Don’t judge other people on theirs.
- Mia Z> Let's not forget the greatest hits! Her record company and management have a lot to answer for. It was obvious to everyone that she wasn't well enough to fulfill her commitments,and glaringly obvious that she couldn't cope with performing live. Sadly,as you said she wasn't the first and won't be the last.
- ChriS SmiTH
we seem to forget that "sex drugs & rock & roll" was the established image of those in the music world , until it become "manufactured" ,..many of the greats; janice, jimmy & so on, died early..but media & society & general has become a "nasty" audience, Karen, I never thought I would ever hear booing at our stadium , but the s*n reader & sky-washed have infected even our great club,. mind u never thought i would ever see our team play in white & blue
- .......Shanks would never have allowed it!
- Mally M Agree its only pre season but concerned the amount of goals we,re letting in though chris
- ChriS SmiTH defence is not formed, Pepe will be in goal and we havent played our "first choice" defence yet, mally, anyone who plays in defence knows its a "unit" and im not worried about that, sorry everythign for me is overshadowed by the club selling out to the "T*RD kit"...thats more worrying...Kenny will sort out the team in time!
- Mally M> Hope so, its not a bad looking kit to be honest just the wrong colour lol ynwa
- ChriS SmiTH> thats THE point! , missed by the sky-washed fans...
- Nigel S. ScottChriS what are your thoughts on our new away kit this season?
- ChriS SmiTH >the black one ; Great, the "TURD kit" ; is nothing to do with our club..see above!! NO TRUE RED, player or fan wears BLUE!!! its that simple!
- or are u "winding me up" Nigel?? ;)
- Nigel S. Scott > LOL... just trying to get your thoughts. But nah man, as soon as we start to click as a unit it'll bother you even less.
- ChriS SmiTH> No way, son, our generation dont sell our souls like yours ! ;)
- Nigel S. Scott > If my math is correct then we actually belong to the same 'generation'... but I'm partial to blue, as much as I don't like the kit myself. My issue is less the scheme than it is the execution :D
- ChriS SmiTHcolour is part of us, being REd , and "come on you Reds" a common call since the days we stood & sange on the KOP in the 60/s ...we dont wear blue, what next?
- Mally M> I agree with you on the kit chris but at end of the day its whats in it is more important surely plus they,ll only wear it twice if that .
- ChriS SmiTH > twice is too many! ... anyone who mixes with evertonians knows how much they hated their pink away kit last year..we changed from them & became the REds its as much our culture as YNWA! ...what next ? do we call the stadium "goodison" and sing a different song? or will the yankers tear down Shanks statue & put up michael jackson like fulham? ;) .....
- Nigel S. Scott
You can say the same for the black and yellow, or the charcoal 2nd away kit... or the green before that... and the yellow. I appreciate what you're saying but at the same time I recognize it for what it is... a cheap marketing ploy to sellextra jerseys. If fans in Malaysia... or Mersey want to buy it, hey... God bless them, more money for player transfers. It's not for me though, I'll support by copping the occasional 'standard' kit. I wouldn't let it worry me too much if I were you ;)
- ChriS SmiTH> no Nigel if U ever lived in Liverpool or grew up on the KOP then U know the differebce between Red & blue colours , when U are a kid, its not a question of "do u like footy?" its a question of "RED or BLUE?" ..and really I am shamed to have to EXPLAIN that to anyone callign themselves a "LFC fan" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Nigel S. Scott
Never said you had to explain anything ChriS... but by the same token, not every Liverpool fan has lived as a kid in Liverpool, nor has grown up on the KOP as you put it. For good or bad the club has a worldwide following now and understandably the emotions aren't quite the same for us non-Liverpuddlian. This is the reason why I said I can appreciate your position... and thought I explained MY position in return... never said your perspective was wrong or in need of explanation. If you want to have a coronary over Liverpool wearing blue then that is your right :)
- ChriS SmiTH
AS someone who has formed new Lfc supporters & fan clubs all over europe, and formed the "Global REDS" (u.r.s.u.n.) network I am more away of our global fan base than ANYone, i am not answering to YOU, it is precisely that fans such as YOU, who should know better are not explaining OUR CULTURE to new fans.. being a RED (and NOT a BLUE!!) is as important as knowing what the "KOP" means , what YNWA or j4t96 is all about and who "Shanks" was and that it was his influence and "Liverpool way" (including the "RED army" culture) that was maintained throughout by core supporters (best example recently was h-t @ Istanbul 05 ..) it IS a shame that you and others think that you can just come along and bring some some of modern "footy franchise" into our club and destroy THE things that made us SPECIAL since 50 years!! ..a great injustice to all of us who fought to keep these things "sacred" /.kids who dont know can be forgiven (a bit) BUT ..YOU should be ASHAMED!!!
- Richard Mcgill
- any one who wants to call themselves a lfc fan would have the same feeling about that shit kit whether they live in liverpool or malaysia. being a lfc fan is about being a family .every fan across the globe should learn what being a lfc fan means. its an insult for someone to use not living in liverpool as an excuse for not knowing we hate blue and will hate to see a lfc player in that shockingly shit kit
- Nigel S. Scott
" it IS a shame that you and others think that you can just come along and bring some some of modern "footy franchise" into our club and destroy THE things that made us SPECIAL since 50 years!! ..a great injustice to all of us who fought to keep these things "sacred" /.kids who dont know can be forgiven (a bit) BUT ..YOU should be ASHAMED!!!"
All because I said I'm not as passionately upset as you are about the notion of the club wearing blue? Have it your way friend... *shrug*
- ChriS SmiTH> Nigel , it is not "my way" ..it is the Shanks way, the Liverpool way, and if we dont stand up for it, we will be just another "franchise" called Lfc! ..mate!
- because its not just about "money in the bank"..
SUPPORT Y-OUR future...
"Creatvitiy networking youth & experience, with fun ; "local & global" without political, religious & corporate influence or interference?"
some pictures for Ingognito-Lets B FAIR" webpages ..go to..album @