It was always going to be a challenging december, away @ spurs, manC & chelski but , despite F S G ; "their novice manager" a missing Captain, and an injured top scorer, the REdS did themselves proud @ man citeh, now the most important team....in Manchester...
Lee Mason (who once sent off 2 Lfc players in one game (@ fulham? i think) is sh*te .. the goal by Raheem wasnt even close to being difficult to decide upon, Sterling was 2 metres ONside when the pass was played - had we scored that early who knows, we scored an "official" goal later in the first half...
REdNeT wrote: "131226
we had enough chances... ref was sh*te..ruling a perfect goal offside early on,. still believe that Agger would have covered their 2nd goal better, we need his ability & experience in defence, we deserved at least a draw, ...citeh arent so special! ....if its all about the team, & quality then Agger shd be playing , Sahko & Cissohko arent good enough yet , they were way out of depth last night.. add Agger , Stevie aND Studge to that team and we could go all the way.. some fannies just cant accept that with F S G they only want profit and BR is a novice.. Team done well so far, in spite of his tactics & subs."
"REdNET bootroom" Discussion :-
DEFENDING our players aginst the F S G clones & FAN NIES
yes every one has an opinion, yet the most stupid people have the loudest and obnoxious voices..
The days of Shanks LIVERPOOL way, we support the team, the odd witty comment, for example when geting a pen some Kopite might suggest Toshack headed it, because he seemed to have a stronger head than either foot.. would be made "between us" or in the pub, when we might state our preference , nowdays every kid and C*nt without an once of footy experience can slate a player , without risk of having his body hung from the Kop.. :) ah the good old days.... ha ha ha... I will never write ANYthing on the web that I wouldn't stand by in any PUB or "public"..
anyway... just a taste .. of the worst of the week,
Isn't it great to see LIVERPOOL top of the premiership.Nothing can stop Suarez at the moment,Anfield is becoming a fortress again,PARTY ON
- ChriS SmiTH > its a long season and we must play 100% as our defence is sometimes shaky, (I'd prefer Pepe & Agger to Mignolet & Sahko...?) but if Luis scores 2 a game , we have a "chance" ha ha ha....
- Jod Burke > You prefer Reina to Mignolet?? No way. Reina was a good servant but had gone off the boil for about two years. Mig has been sensational.
- ChriS SmiTH > no way? it was an un-necessary transfer, and wrong, because one moment BR was saying he wants to keep Pepe, next thing F S G did a deal with Napoli (before telling Pepe, who has been 8 years with us, and a great team player) at the moment Mignolet is a decent shot-stopper, but every goalie goes through a patch when they arent on top form, Mignolet was shaky at times, (early part of game @ spurs and makes some dodgy passes in defence (yesterday too!) Pepe the best distributor from goal in the world , he sees the whole game very quickly, Mignolet boots it and doesnt come out for free kicks...(another reason we conceded more goals that way this season) Pepe already made assists and saved pens @ Napoli this season, he needs a manager & coach who he can connect with, F S G have changed the backrooms staff too much - and that affected Pepe more than most ..
- Jod Burke > I love pepe, I do. But his time with the club was up. He flirted with barca all year and then was apparently hurt when we loaned him to napoli. He hadnt been at his best for going on two years and it was best for the club and for Reina that he move on. Mig has been tremendous. Saved us so many points this season.
- James Ynwa Liverpool > Its excellent iv had faith uin Brendan Rodgers once i heard gerrard saying he,s a good man for this club great too see us been nearly best club since last janary 1st pls god we can go all the way now its achievable
- Donal O'Driscoll> It is unfair on Pepe to compare Mignolet to him just yet. It's too early but the signs are positive. I would have preferred to Keep Pepe, but I think Rodgers was right to set out his stall for a replacement if he thought Barca could be in for him. Mignolet is young and has many years left in him so we should get a lot of good years out of him. As for Rodgers, I was sold on him from the minute he made that first press conference. He said all the right things and you could see the vision. He has backed his words up with action since. The future is bright at Anfield and it's nice to think that an Irishman is at the helm for this resurgence. The league is still a big ask this season, but if we can get even 2 points from the trips to City and Chelsea, we are entitled to believe.
- Shane Walsh Mignolet has been worth at least 5 points already.all LFC fans loved reina but he was costing us points.
- David Mccarthy I'd the fact that Pepe was talking about going to Barcelona might have had something to do with it
- ChriS SmiTH > i'll be the odd one here and stand up for
Pepe, he didnt "flirt" with Barca, that is just F S G
propaganda! ... he was with Barca before Lfc, and said IF he was not with
us, he would find it difficult to say no to Barca, , and u think dumping a
GOOD man like Pepe after 8 years in that way is "ok" then U dont
understand the essence of our club! .. Mignolets good but not better. and
is not as "sound" as a team member, as he is made to seem,
often, he looked shaky when under pressure, and his mistake @ spurs could
have cost us.. if u look at his game closely Mign. dont like to leave his
line.. whereas Pepe was a "sweeper" too and cut out a lot of
attacks, at Pepes age he could have gone on for 10 years.. if there was
any risk of Pepe Going why did BR say that he wasnt..??? problem is F S G
run BR... and Donal.. whilst i agree BR is a decent coach, he hasnt won
anything, (yet) and we shouldnt be an academy for managers.. his tactical
changes are faulty, and i dont know what he says to the team @ H-T because
we rarely do as well in 2nd half, take game v cardiff, (we didnt do
anyhting in 2nd half) yes its great to be top, but dont fool oursleves
without mercurial form of Luis it would be a lot tougher.. BR changes the
Defence 10 mins into the game!!!! -(it was right to include Kelly but the
wrong time to do it) i dont think BR is so clued up about defensive
tactics, we score a lot but rarely keep a clean sheet, I hope we win the
league of course, (and its possible because other teams arent so strong
this season) but BR was hopeful "of a top 6 place at xmas" ((he
said 6 weeks ago) ... as far as nationality is concerned I dont care if
our manager comes from mars if he does it the Liverpool way, and bringing
a "barca version 2 vision" is not OUR way... Lfc fans need to
stop swallowing english media BS! .. and BR should to talk to Kenny about
some of his decisions as Kenny did with Bob Paisley.. ..James, yes, of
Course Stevie, as club captain., will publicly back BR, (SG even backed
the **** hodgson, because thats his role.. ) but saying "the rights
words" & his youthful image is why Henry chose BR, thats what
american business/media ppl do! .. the team would have done well with Kenny
(or even better with Rafa) IF had THEY had full boardroom support, thing
is both Kenny & Rafa are big enough characters to stand against Henry,
......BR is not...yet, maybe he will grow into it.. but dont fool yourself
, i give him credit, for abandoning his barca2-footy this season.. and to
a certain extent the senior players now play their own game.. and that is
what he should do ..let them play...and then BR will earn my respect...
and not for what he says on TV!
A few seconds ago · Like
- o because reina
was with us for lfc he should never be moved on ?
50 minutes ago via mobile · Like
- David Mccarthy no never said that,,if a player i talking about moving then let
him and replace
48 minutes ago · Like · 1
- Donal O'Driscoll Shane I disagree about him costing us points.
He made an odd cock up but name me a keeper that doesn't? He was very
42 minutes ago · Like
- Donal O'Driscoll Yes that's it in a nutshell David. I was sad
to see Reina go, but had Barca made a last minute bid for him, we would
have been screwed without a replacement lined up.
39 minutes ago · Like
- ChriS SmiTH David, so then why did we try to keep Luis?????lets be honest FFS! NO NO Shane of course i am not saying because Pepe was a great asset to the club and the team for 8 years that its not possible for hard - nosed yankers like Henry to encourage Ayre & BR to move him out (without discussion!) .. or anyone who was loyal to Rafa, ,,because if i say that it seems too much like "a conspiracy theory" , what I AM saying is that Pepe deserved better, as I said in the summer, when fickle fan nies were having a go at Luis, ...the LFC boardroom has not shown any particular dignity or loyalty since 7 years of G & H/F S G ... the way Rafa (our best manager since 20 years was removed by G & H mid-contract) the way Kenny was removed mid-contract just 2 months after a boardroom "vote of confidence") replaced by a novice BR, .. nor , that F S G control transfers (and made a mess too, only 2 out of 10 being "first choice" IMO!) the "F S G/Chang scandal", threatening OUR fans) the cforced exit of the excellent Rodolfo /Mcparland , who with Rafa and Kenny created an academy with a "stock" of 25 international youth players.. and from what I know of Pepe, the man, HE would NEVER have left us in a bad situation.. its not his style and its a shame fans dont look deeper than the "PR" that comes out of Anfield.. I support our team, aND will stand by players like Skrtel when he was dumped by BR, and for Hendo last year (when BR wrongly kept playing "teachers pet " Allen instead) and Agger (who is 10 times the player Sakho is) and Kelly who was fit 3 months ago, but saw lesser players selected . where I draw the line.. is that I dont trust F S G or Ayre and words are cheap... I hope Mignolet improves for the sake of our team & BR proves himself too . but he hasnt yet .. but..."with hope".......
we had enough chances... ref was sh*te..ruling a perfect goal offside early on,. still believe that Agger would have covered their 2nd goal better, we need his ability & experience in defence, we deserved at least a draw, ...citeh arent so special! ....if its all about the team, & quality then Agger shd be playing , Sahko & Cissohko arent good enough yet , they were way out of depth last night.. add Agger , Stevie aND Studge to that team and we could go all the way.. some fannies just cant accept that with F S G they only want profit and BR is a novice.. Team done well so far, in spite of his tactics & subs.. Pasted from <https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn>
- ChriS SmiTH > Skrtel plays best with Agger, thats the best CB pair , Sahko and Cissohko arent good enough..yet
- Rupen Ganatra > It's strange how we have this chat every
It's strange how Skrtel messes something up every week, eh?...
- Lena Mistry > Such a good fighter ( and I mean that literally!) but letting himself down a bit with his errors..... He had a better day today in all fairness, although if he pulls players anymore in that penalty area he's going to give more than a few penalties away from now until end of seasie! But a great fighter!! I'd want Skirts to have my back like ;)) Harry Kacak > This is all lucases fault! And Hendersons! And Allen's! And gerrards! And downing! And insua! And flanno! And ngog! And borini! And assaidi! Half of them went missing for the whole match. We are shit. Our fans are the best in the world.
- Syed Ahad Afzal > Point is I don't give a toss whats better for
skrtel or any individual. Its whats best for the club and his errors alone
have cost us vital points this year. Yet I am supposed to applaud him?
Fuck that I want the team to get better and for that he needs replacing and as does Lucas. Sooner the better.
Trying hard and fighting hard is the miminum we should expect but its no susbsitute for quality.
- ChriS SmiTH > u seem to be blind.to anyone elses opinion. and yr language shows yr character Syed, ..if its all about the team, & quality then Agger shd be playing , Sahko & Cissohko arent good enough yet , they were way out of depth last night.. add Agger , Stevie aND Studge to that team and we could go all the way.. some fannies just cant accept that with F S G they only want profit and BR is a novice.. Team done well so far, in spite of his tactics & subs..
- Syed Ahad Afzal> if my
language (you said BS in your first comment as well) shows my character
what does your grammer/spelling say about yours
Seriously your entitled to your opinion, which is one I clearly disagree with.
I think Agger and Skrtel (one of them for sure) won't be at the club at the start of next season. We can revisit this conversation then.
- ChriS SmiTH > Syed, well , of course if the spelling on the net is more important than the message, i get what type of "fan" you are,
John Henry wants to make money, BR will do what F S G sa
, so yes F S G will probably move any previous Rafa/Kenny player if they can.. i keep getting cut off.. thats why "grammar" & "spelling" is affected, btw but u arent interested , u just make up yr mind as a knee-jerker , and pretend that u care ab
- p.s. Allen was supposed to cover the goal line, and didnt
Pasted from <https://www.facebook.com/>
Just another cockney F S G clone who cant argue yr position..happy xmaS
The prolific forward has played a major role in Reds' rise to the top of the table after 19 goals in just 12 league appearances
- ChriS SmiTH need to be careful, if available, just one top player, (who is perhaps unhappy at their present club, like Mata, or Alonso) we have good youngsters available, and too many squad signing could destroy their ambitions, and disrupt the mood of the team.. (dont trust F S G) Pasted from <https://www.facebook.com/groups/irishliverpoolsuppoerters/>
Free video: Best bloopers of 2013
For all of the hard work carried out around Liverpool Football Club throughout 2013, there have been numerous comical moments
The game at Chelski is difficult to predict ; Maureen hasnt yet produced the expected leaders, but its sure if the Reds can perform similar to the best @ spurs & citeh, maximum points ARE "possible" really think BR has to talk to Kenny about his tactics & subs. and please play Agger!
his experience must come out and when they play well Danny & Martin keep a clean sheet, but that was with Pepe....and..
xmas message to the FA, UEFA, Fifa and all the idiots who are ruining the beautful game by FANchises and commercial corruption